Data Protection and Privacy
masterpiece-generator.org.uk is an umbrella site for:
How do the generators work?
You enter a few details and they inspire out gifted robot to create a song or other work of art based on your input.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal address: 7 Penair Crescent, Truro, TR11 4QW
- When you create content, the generators keep it live on our site for ten minutes. We only long-term store content that you elect to save. All content that’s not explicitly saved will be hidden from view ten minutes after creation and eventually deleted.
- Some saved historic content may be deleted if it has not been accessed for a long period of time, so as to free up resources for new customers.
- We store email addresses for the purposes of notifications about future developments. We only do this where you explicitly provide your email address for this purpose and click the verification link in a confirmation email.
Your data will not be passed onto other organisations. You have a right to see what data we store about you, and request changes if you wish, including having your data deleted.
Lawful basis for processing
Our lawful basis for processing your data is consent. That is we only store your data with your permission.
- A small number of cookies are used in order to maintain the functionality of our sites.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve you ads based on your visit(s) to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We want Song Lyrics Generator to stay a family-friendly site.
We have filters in place to prevent people from creating potentially offensive content.
If you find content that you feel is not acceptable, please use our report service. You will also find report buttons on all user generated pages, except temporary ones (which are eventually deleted anyway).
We usually respond to reports within 24 hours.
The material this website outputs is based on input from users. Whilst we endeavour to removed offensive material as soon and often as we can, we cannot take responsibility for others.
This page was last updated on 6th May 2018.