Data Protection and Privacy
masterpiece-generator.org.uk is an umbrella site for:
The sites are run by Trevithick Press Ltd. Company number: 11409598.
How do the generators work?
You enter a few details and they inspire out gifted robot to create a song or other work of art based on your input.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal address: 7 Penair Crescent, Truro, TR11 4QW
- When you create content, the generators keep it live on our site for ten minutes. We only long-term store content that you elect to save. All content that’s not explicitly saved will be hidden from view ten minutes after creation and eventually deleted.
- If you want to delete saved content, you can use the ‘Report’ link. That sends us an email with details of your take down request.
- Some saved historic content may be deleted if it has not been accessed for a long period of time, so as to free up resources for new customers.
- We store email addresses for the purposes of notifications about future developments. We only email you if you explicitly provide your email address for this purpose and click the verification link in a confirmation email.
- When you leave comments on the Masterpiece Generator blog or creations themselves, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and sometimes browser user agent string to help spam detection.
You have a right to see what data we store about you, and request changes if you wish, including having your data deleted.
For information and advertising choices please click the blue ‘Privacy Settings’ option from within the generators themselves.
Lawful basis for processing
- A small number of cookies are used in order to maintain the functionality of our sites.
- For information and advertising choices please click the blue ‘Privacy Settings’ option from within the generators themselves.
We want Song Lyrics Generator to stay a family-friendly site.
We have filters in place to prevent people from creating potentially offensive content.
If you find content that you feel is not acceptable, please use our report service. This sends us an email containing details of your take down request. You will also find report buttons on all user generated pages, except temporary ones (which are eventually deleted anyway).
We usually respond to reports within 24 hours.
The material this website outputs is based on input from users. Whilst we endeavour to removed offensive material as soon and often as we can, we cannot take responsibility for others.
This page was last updated on 19th January 2019.